Our machinery consists of different brands and techniques to manufacture fabrics.
We have sufficient know-how to keep our machinery up-to-date and our own employers are able to adjust the machinery to meet your requirements.
Some characteristics of the weaving-technology are:
· Weaving widths from 70-524 cms.
· Yarns from bobbins or beamed yarns
· Mechanical and electronical jacquard-weaving (to manage weaving-patterns)
· Use of dobby and eccentrics to manage the weaving-combs to achieve fabric patterns
· Wilton-wirelooms to produce carpets with a pile height of maximum 15 mm.
· Round weaving till a diameter of 175 cms.
We use the following weft-equipments:
· Stiff and flexible rapier-systems
· Projectile-machinery till 4 colours