We have more than 45 years of experience in producing geotextile concrete block mattresses.
The advantages with respect to other (partial) solutions:
Less concrete per sqm
• Each dimension of concrete and total surface area is possible and more economical
• The height or thickness of concrete is lower (less m³ = lower investment)
• The installation is faster (less m³ = less manufacturing time)
• The depth after installation is better
Local content is a win-win situation
• A local economical advantage, because 80% of the work can be carried out locally (the production of concrete, filling of the molds and the installation of the mats)
• Extensive experience in collaboration with local parties
• Lower logistic costs
One stop shop
• Filter and aggravation in one fabric. No mutual, separate systems
• One address for design, development, calculations, geotextiles and equipment
We have a mobile factory unit for producing concrete blocks of your desired size.
The Robusta Flexmat is a co-product of Robusta loop matting and concrete blocks. The special production, suitable for local,- and on-site production of the Flexmat, makes the Flexmat logistically efficient and flexible. With a variety of loop matting fabrics, polypropylene woven fabric with PP loops, and concrete blocks in variable height, weight and shape, we can adjust the Flexmat to the customer’s exact needs. Local parameters such as wave and current conditions, ground and soil conditions, will be taken into account to adjust the Flexmat.
Concrete block mattresses can be used for applications like river bank protection, lake- and coastal shoreline protection and drainage channels.
The Robusta offshore Flexmat is a combination of Robusta Loop matting fabric and concrete blocks in specific height, weight and shapes.
• Stabilisation of offshore pipelines as an alternative for weight coating.
• Protection of offshore pipelines from damage caused by anchors or fishing nets.
• Scouring protection around the spuds of gravity based structures, oil rigs.
The Shell Brunei pipeline anchor (Asia)
Western Mining North Herald, South Pepper (Australia)
Woodside North Rankin (Australia)
Pipeline protection Persian Gulf (Middle East)
Dunkirk LNG Terminal/ France (Download Project document)